If you have clicked to this page you are likely asking yourself
“what makes you so different that I should do business with you – give me one good reason why”
Rather than just give you one, lets give you three – 2 are unique, the 3rd a necessity but sadly often overlooked when deciding who to deal with.
Reason 1 – Our unique blend of skills = added value to you
Like our competitors we have excellent skills when it comes to improving you business culture, employee engagement and customer experience. But unlike our competitors our skills don’t stop there …
What really sets us apart from other customer experience consultants in NZ is that we are NP2 (Net Promoter & Net Promoter Score NPS) certified, and have 30 plus years of business advisory experience and knowledge helping SME’s, like you, improve their businesses and achieve their goals. Unlike others, we also know and understand the financial figures and therefore help you to understand and link your customer experiences to your bottom line. We not only know what it takes to be successful in business but we also totally understand and appreciate the challenges and pressures running a SME bring – we have, and still do, walk in your shoes.
Reason 2 – Our Guarantee = No risk to you
When you “buy” a service there is a degree of uncertainty and risk on your part – “will they deliver what they said they would” “are they any good” “will I get value for money” “will they keep their promises” . We totally understand this and that is why we offer you our industry first “no risk” guarantee:
Reason 3 – Life is too short for bad working relationships
If having good long term working relationships that add value to all parties are important to you, that’s great, because they are fundamental to us. We are relationship not transactional based – all the knowledge and skill in the world is useless if the working relationship is not good. That is why we like to make sure both parties can work together before any work starts. Read more
Oh by the way we are also:
- Friendly and open minded
- Have high ethical values
- Approachable and easy to communicate with
- Operate on trust integrity and a win/win for all parties
- Have an excellent proven system that brings results
What makes us different to others and what’s the benefit to you
|Differentiator||Benefit to you|
|30 Years SME advisory Experience||√||You will always grow your knowledge and ability to improve your business in working with us or engaging our services.|
|External Accountability NICA||√||You get peace of mind knowing we are bound by the NZ & Australian Chartered Accountant Institutes Ethical Behaviour standards|
|Zero Risk Guarantee||√||You simply have no risk - you simply pay what you think is fair!|
|Non corporate||√||You don’t have to put up with Corporate jargon, academics, or generic material. You get to have relationship driven hands on interactions and user friendly customised material|
|Coach – not Consultant||√||You will experience a hands on approach, and an imparting of knowledge to enhance your success|
|NZ Licencee for World Leading Customer Experience experts resource||√||You gain more specialist advice, in that we have been trained by John Dijulius International Customer Experience guru and author of “Whats the Secret and Secret Service”|
|Afiliations||√||You get to hugely gain from knowledge and expertise we accumulate in our afiliations and international resources|
|Business mentor||√||Your business community benefits from our expertise|
|Only NP2/ NPS Certified|
|√||You can get expert help at your fingertips in understanding how to get more from your NPS system|
|Professional Development||√||You can be assured we are keeping ahead of business trends and imparting that knowledge|
|Carry Professional indemnity Insurance||√||Your Peace of mind|
|NZTE Afiliated||√||You have an opportunity to put a funding application forward with possible access the NZTE funding to help you improve your business.|
If you are truly committed to improving your business by improving your business culture, employee engagement and customer experience, then get the jump on your competitor and talk to us about how we can help you achieve it.
Another benefit in working with us at Profit Hub is the valuable associations we have. These ensure that we keep up with international business, which we can then pass onto our clients valuable ideas and resources that help them to keep their business ahead of their competition.
Who are we affiliated with or a member of:
CA – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand member for 28 years
There is no substitute for someone helping you grow your business than one who has had many years experience in the accounting and business advisory industry – with many successful and loyal clients – see some of our testimonials.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Public Practice certificate for 28 years
Holding a Chartered Accountants public practising certificate means we are bound by the ethics and protocol of this body giving clients and businesses peace of mind.
CXPA – an association of worldwide customer experience professionals.
Being a member of this association enhances our ability to keep up to date with international developments in this area and ensure that the knowledge and experience we bring to our clients enables them to continue improving and keeping ahead of their competition.
Exclusive NZ licensee for The Di Julius Group – World leading Customer Experience expert based in USA.
- Being the exclusive NZ licensee for the DiJulius Group is a resource that no other NZ Customer Experience & Employee Engagement consultant has direct access to. Having been trained by John DiJulius also means that we learnt from one of the best in this field of expertise. This is a particular advantage in that our clients get indirect access to strategies and systems that the most successful and internationally recognised businesses use.
NZ Advisory Boards
- If you have never considered having an advisory board, then now is the time to consider it! A valuable asset to any business – normally a collective group of advisors offering different business strengths, that are a sounding board, impart valuable knowledge and can only add value and benefit to your business. For more info on advisory boards www.advisoryboards.co.nz
Business Mentors NZ
- Giving back to our business community is important to us in that it enables other businesses to achieve great things, and to in turn give back to the community as well. The value given by business mentors is a sounding board for ideas, guidance and accountability for those small start up businesses who want to achieve great things.
NP – Net Promoter and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- We are the only certified NP2 consultant in Auckland Northland, NZ – this enables us to help clients get the maximum value from using Net promoter and Net promoter Score (NPS) in their business. There is no point collecting the data unless you fully understand how you can use the data to gain the maximum benefits for your business. We can help you understand the link when measuring your customer loyalty to bankable results – something every business should be focussing on now and in the future to ensure business sustainability and growth.
We believe in honest long term business relationships. Our guarantee is an industry first, – “If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with what we have done, feel you haven’t received value for the fee charged or we didn’t do what we said we would, then please only pay us what you think is fair.”
You don’t get much better than that – it means we carry the risk not you – and it means we have to bring our A game every time.
Fine print: The only proviso to this guarantee is that it covers the work we do for you and things we have control over – not if you don’t do your end of the agreement or change your mind part way through because – we also believe that you should live up to what you say you will do, therefore our guarantee doesn’t apply to you failing to implement, or changing your mind.